Where can I find out more about Nia, and Nia in Wellington?
- Bookmark the Nia Wellington page to see all Wellies Nia classes and events.
- Check out www.NiaNow.com, the international Nia website.
- Sign up to the NiaNow.com e-news (click the link and scroll all the way down).
- Check out the extensive Nia continuing education including downloads, special online events and monthly telecourses available FREE to everybody.
- Get the Book: "The Nia Technique: The High-Powered Energizing Workout that Gives You a New Body and a New Life" (2005) by Debbie and Carlos Rosas. It explains Nia's history, guiding principles, and Nia’s 52 Moves with some easy to follow sequences.
- Ask your local Nia teacher. We are passionate about what we do and love to share our Nia stories.